- 3,128 Searches
- 211 Comments
- 211 Calls
- 0 Messages
- 8 Spam Reports
|More Records Found||View Report|
|Phone Number:||813-769-0659 Follow|
|Carrier Info:||US LEC OF FLORIDA, INC.|
Get all the facts
Recent Comments Leave Your Comment
- Spamkiller On June 12, 2012 I phoned this comp back, they are a house security company.
- Anonymous On June 19, 2012 security comp sales
- Ross On January 07, 2013 New security system, wrap towel around head, obtain on camel & head south toward India either somewhere fucking close
- Sang On June 24, 2012 we searched for this no. and sounds there are complaints. our cell was on the national do Not call directory.
- Trevor On June 23, 2012 us too, this just happened to us
- Sang On June 23, 2012 we agree! we will not do business with telephone solicitors.
- Tona On June 17, 2012 we had a call with 813-769-0659 but have no clue who this was
- Tandra On June 04, 2012 retain on getting rings with THIS 2 no.s 8132010456 and 8137690659 these individuals ARE SCAMS
- Marisol On June 03, 2012 who?
- Jules On June 03, 2012 we want to sue them. our inner ear still hurts with the screeching noise with the phone ring.
- Joshua On June 01, 2012 This no. chimed our cell and put the telephone down on us. soon as we attempted to call this back. this is completely busy.
- Sonny On May 31, 2012
- Marisela On May 31, 2012 chimed first time today. few thing in regards wanting to put a sign for a security system in our front yard.
- Bess On May 30, 2012 we believe this maybe navy federal either kohls. do any of you've credit with them?
- Chester On May 30, 2012 Just received a call with this no. As when we selected up, these individuals put the telephone down. didnt call back.
- Valentine On May 30, 2012 chimed cell phone and doesnt pass on a message
- Joanna On May 30, 2012 we chimed this firm back, these individuals are a home security firm.
- Xavier On May 29, 2012 chimed nmy no. but phone didnt call
- Hien On May 28, 2012 we agree. should be illegal. these individuals are irritating us with reg calls! and pass on no msg. these individuals want to pay for this.
- Tana On May 28, 2012 received three rings thus far earlier today on our cell phone. No message is left.
- Haywood On May 26, 2012 we just received a call with this. no. on our cell phone.
- Aurora On May 26, 2012 chimed our cell and these individuals hung up! we chimed back and this is busy. This makes us upset cos our mother lives in the region code and he was all alone!!
- Mitzi On May 19, 2012 This no. chimed and didnt pass on msg. I'm on the do-not-call.
- Merrilee On May 19, 2012 we agree. should be illegal. these individuals are irritating us with reg calls! pass on no message
- Janae On May 18, 2012 had call // didnt pass on any message
- Meryl On May 14, 2012 just had a call with them. put the telephone down as when we said hello
- Rasheeda On May 13, 2012 we had 2 earlier today with 813-769-0659
- Stanton On May 12, 2012 This no. has chimed us three times in one day and wont pass on us a msg!.
- DC On June 21, 2012 Everyone who gets a call from them should act real excited & make an appointment, then either do not be therre either when they show up obtain their information & then say them that you are not interested either call the police, either both. If we just hang up WE obtain aggrevated, if we abuse them then THEY will obtain aggrevated.
- Anonymous On July 23, 2012 they ask for currency
- Anonymous On July 25, 2012 sales call
- bd177 On August 14, 2012 robocall
- SnoBunnie On August 16, 2012 Didn't respond call & comp didn't leave a message. Next time, I will 'make an appointment' enjoy suggested above. Thanks!!!
- Dan On August 16, 2012 when they phoned me last night, when I selected up I first heard some person on the telephone yelling ' turn that TV down' then I heard kids yelling in the back ground. When I said, -Hell0- & they started to go into a sales pitch, I hung up.
- Anonymous On August 17, 2012 Called at 6pm. Left no message. Simply shows as out of the area on caller ID.
- Anonymous On August 28, 2012 Scam. Overseas comp collecting CC #'s & selling 'security systems'. Telephone line serviced by Paetec, which is owned by Windstream. If you obtain a call & you're on the DNC registry, file a complaint at https://www.donotcall.gov. Also, make sure to allow paetec & windstream know they're facilitating scam by contacting email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anonymous On September 04, 2012 Automated marketing call
- Anonymous On October 04, 2012 Don't call me anymore
- Anonymous On October 31, 2012 Robo call
- A M L On November 14, 2012 I got this call today 11/14/2012 @5:09pm. At first I thought no one was there, then I heard a little clicks & some person answered. He started to tell that he was doing a Home Security Survey. I responded that I do not respond surveys above the phone. We are on the DNC List, please remove us from your calling list. he responded with 'NO'. He even started in the conversation with his survey. Do we have fire alarms. I ignored his question as I said earlier I don't respond surveys on the phone. I made the request again & hung up.
- jane musick On December 05, 2012 Called & spoke it was a survey. Asked questions in regards smoke alarms & security system. Is this a scam?
- Anoid On December 11, 2012 Calls many times a day, & never leaves a message. Caller ID tells 'Out of Area'
- Anonymous On December 13, 2012 Called me at three a.m. On my mobile telephone & I was in Japan.
- Anonymous On December 13, 2012 1-813-769-0659 'Home Security Systems' This is a robo call. The first time it phoned & left an unsolicted msg on my sound mail. The next time I selected up & it cut-off the call. My cellphone num is registered on a do not call list, this is completely illegal. I intend to contact the Attorney Generals office in Florida & I suggest you do the same.
- Jay On January 17, 2013 Not sure how they received my num but they need to stop calling me, I want nothing to do with their bogus security comp crap. as soon as I responded & it was automated I hung up & they phoned back five minutes later. if your a security comp that robot cold rings individuals you must suck at what you do. leave individuals alone & stop wasting our time! one 813 769 0659 is a bogus security comp out of Florida & is more than likely a scamer DO NOT send them currency either ANY kind of personal information. If that num rings you report them here.
- TJ On January 28, 2013 I have got few rings from this number, have only responded it once, & they hung up, now it rings & rings, & I have to hit 'Ignore' to prevent it from taking away my limited minutes on my mobile phone.
- On June 14, 2012 So annoying. They retain calling to sell me a house security system. I'm on the do not call list & that is meaningless.
- iPhone User On June 15, 2012 I what more information on telephone num Luke who it is was they live so I can report it thx a lot
- Android User On June 18, 2012 three rings in last five days, irritating
- iPhone User On June 18, 2012 Called don't say & busy when you call back
- iPhone User On June 25, 2012 Home alarm system garbage
- Rifleman On August 13, 2012 08-13-2012 @ 11:14 AM, 813-769-0659, UNKNOWN NAME. Called why I was gone & wife didn't respond phone. No msg left on answering machine. This is second call from this num we have received. Previous call was on 06-15-2012. It's a scammer.
- paul On August 14, 2012 fraud on home security
- iPhone User On August 16, 2012 They retain calling my sons and my mobile phones. I don't know how they obtain our mobile numbers!
- iPhone User On August 17, 2012 Spam. Leaves no msg so spammer it is
- iPhone User On August 23, 2012 Spam.
- iPhone User On August 24, 2012 Home Security Company
- On August 28, 2012
- iPhone User On September 04, 2012 Bs caller deff spam whata douche
- Capt. Moody On September 11, 2012 Missed call, but didn't recognize number. Probably spammer, but unsure.
- iPhone User On September 14, 2012 Just called, didn't answer. Glad I looked it up first.
- sandi On September 24, 2012 its a ad on Craigslist personal
- Tom P On September 26, 2012 They retain calling... We say them not to call this number.. they don't stop calling. They are asking if we have a house security system.. What kind of a question is that?!?!?!? Yes.. I have a security system.. & dogs, & guns, & will shoot to kill anyone who intruder. How do we obtain these rings to stop?!?
- iPhone User On October 03, 2012 No message.
- On October 10, 2012 I got a call from this telephone num on my mobile phone. Thankfully, my mobile telephone has not good reception where I am located during the day, so I could not make out what they was saying. After I hung up & tried to call this num on a land-line I would obtain nothing but I busy signal. What I could make out from the call sounded as if they wanted me to purchase something. Seeing the comments below, in regards to this telephone num appears this is a on going problem.
- Annie Nomous On October 11, 2012 Tired of these call!
- LadyM On October 11, 2012 Received call on mobile telephone (pay as you go telephone w/o contract with service carrier) did not answer. Message not left. Looked up number. Is there a num to call to have nums removed. Will block this number.
- iPhone User On October 11, 2012 WTF! I'm so not angry in regards this!
- iPhone User On October 15, 2012 Spam. No message.
- On October 16, 2012 Spammer. No message.
- iPhone User On October 18, 2012 Spam no msg
- iPhone User On October 19, 2012 I'm downloading a block onto my iPhone. Sick of these douche bags calling me!!!
- iPhone User On October 19, 2012 I recommend having a child's whistle handy and when they call again...blow it long & hard!!! Worked for me! Pretty sure the caller is now wearing a hearing aid! LOL
- On October 25, 2012 i received this call on my new phone. bought it at wal mart, but added it to an existing carrier account. not new service, but 10-year-old account. i as well tried to call it back later blocking my number. received 'your call cannot be completed as dialed' & a fast busy signal when i tried again. i see it's a tampa, fl based number. they call all day. i wish we could reverse these rings so that THEY obtain charged all time they bother us!
- Android User On October 30, 2012 spam! so i just registered my num on few site so spammers can't call anymore.... worked so far cross my fingers...
- Android User On November 05, 2012 its the law now all cells nums are made public they occupation different for those on prepaid & on contracts
- iPhone User On November 14, 2012 Spam. Called at 7pm. No msg
- Android User On November 30, 2012 as well shows up as 91-813-769-0659
- iPhone User On December 03, 2012 Very spammy
- iPhone User On December 04, 2012 Spam ..
- Anoid On December 11, 2012 Calls many times a day, & never leaves a message. Caller ID comes up 'Out of Area' Home Security Systems
- iPhone User On December 12, 2012 Spammer!!!
- iPhone User On December 19, 2012 Spammer!
- Android User On January 03, 2013 spammer
- beckyA On January 07, 2013 This caller continues calling my minor child's mobile phone. I have questioned them to take the num out of their system many times & have been ignore. This is a telemarketer selling house security systems.
- Android User On January 17, 2013 Dam scammers
- iPhone User On January 24, 2013 S.P.A.M.
- Android User On January 30, 2013 anoid Android
- Android User On January 31, 2013 just phoned & interrupted nice Johnny money song, never left any message.
- iPhone User On February 08, 2013 They phoned me & a week after I tested positive for aids the dr spoke this # have it to me
- Constantly Harrassed On February 12, 2013 SPAM Home Security Salesmen Scammers.
- iPhone User On February 13, 2013 Spam. Get a work loser
- An Android User On June 12, 2012 Home security spam
- An iPhone User On June 12, 2012 They phoned & never left a msg
- An Android User On June 12, 2012 Home security sales
- Missed Off On June 13, 2012 Robo call offering a Home Security System
- An Android User On June 19, 2012 Call frequently & hang up
- An Android User On June 21, 2012 Home security scum
- RD On June 21, 2012 Everyone who gets a call from them should act real excited & make an appointment, then either do not be therre either when they show up obtain their information & then say them that you are not interested either call the police, either both. If we just hang up WE obtain aggrevated, if we abuse them then THEY will obtain aggrevated.
- OldTimer On June 21, 2012 Garbage humans.