- 1,421 Searches
- 238 Comments
- 238 Calls
- 0 Messages
- 2 Spam Reports
|More Records Found||View Report|
|Phone Number:||503-902-8291 Follow|
Get all the facts
Recent Comments Leave Your Comment
- biltmoremotel On October 20, 2011 asks u to wait for next avail rep for a visa/mc.
- Anonymous On July 11, 2012 Unidentified, Health Insurance Spam Message
- Anonymous On July 12, 2012 Health care call
- Anonymous On July 12, 2012 call many times!
- Anonymous On July 13, 2012 they retain calling me & I'm not interested
- Anonymous On July 18, 2012 Recording for low cost health insurance
- Brian On November 30, -0001 Not sure they will not leave a msg & I do not return rings without a message. I have to assume telemarketer.
- Ryan On November 30, -0001 My telephone num is new, & they didn't leave a message, so it must be a telemarketer.
- Guest On November 30, -0001 Caller ID said: H I Comp I Googled it, but did not find anything except an ink cartridge comp & various other entities from car parts to whatever. These unwanted intrusions of privacy need to be stopped.
- Galina On July 22, 2012 this was illegal!!
- Tyrone On July 21, 2012 it is a ill EAGLE!
- Bertram On July 18, 2012 You should all reject the call thus these individuals stopped calling you all.
- Mireya On July 12, 2012 thank you everybody ORE????
- Natashia On July 12, 2012 these individuals chimed and put the telephone down soon as we selected up
- Krysten On July 11, 2012 we obtain rings with this no. every day at 10:45am EST. thus irritating.
- Alec On July 11, 2012 stopped calling us on our cell phone.
- Ike On July 08, 2012 i am getting the call with this no. to i am in GA. these individuals just put the telephone down soon as we tell hi.
- Brady On July 05, 2012 This was should stopped
- Porfirio On July 05, 2012
- Garland On July 04, 2012 (503) 902-8291. Joseph walker Telemarketer Salem, OR me Advertising
- Abel On July 04, 2012 Yep misses a call subsequently no answer. thus fed up of these con artist
- Ellamae On July 03, 2012 All you've to do was call the no. back and press #9 to be deleted with calling directory.
- Dennise On July 02, 2012 This call is a pre automated message in regards health insurance. we put the telephone down. we never ever listen to these calls.
- Perla On July 02, 2012
- Nestor On June 30, 2012 this was illegal.
- Andrea On June 28, 2012 i am thus fed up of these silly phone calls. please stopped
- Meryl On June 28, 2012 This individual calling rings all other day. this should be traced black listed
- Wesley On June 27, 2012 Nuisance individual calling
- Karly On June 24, 2012
- Elvis On June 24, 2012 answer the call next time. obtain the person's name and subsequently tell 'em to delete you with the directory. If these individuals retain on calling you report this.
- Vincent On June 23, 2012 chimed with 503-902-8291 Woodburn, Oregon. put the telephone down soon as we selected up. Losers!
- Jeremiah On June 22, 2012 similar as everybody else, call but no msg. do not no anybody in Or.
- Maynard On June 22, 2012 we had a call just now with this no. have no clue who this could be. We are with Tennessee. these individuals put the telephone down on us also.
- Jonathon On June 22, 2012 our call block log said this is a black listed telesales individual calling. happy these individuals was there to intercept the ring.
- Osvaldo On June 20, 2012 We are with Nebraska and we obtain rings with this no. constantly.
- Ernestina On June 18, 2012 dont call, never ever
- Darrel On June 14, 2012 we had the similar call but We are outside. This is the 2nd time in a little months.
- Mica On June 14, 2012 Just had a call too. it is with Oregon. probably telemarketer. do not answer these individuals will retain on calling you back. block when you can.
- KRONON On July 19, 2012 left no msg
- Anonymous On July 20, 2012 insurance spam
- Anonymous On July 24, 2012 Dont want them calling me
- Anonymous On July 26, 2012 Vb call illegal ftc could care less even though they know its Scott Broomfield & Jason Birkette making the rings using Netdot solutions & Desmond Skinny's offshore VOIP dialers. They'll never obtain caught, they are setup to well, but, I can always recognize their calls, for reasons I am ashamed of. I have changed my ways forever more.
- KRONON On July 27, 2012 no msgs
- Anonymous On August 01, 2012 rings in regards free insurance
- Anonymous On August 02, 2012 Stop calling my telephone ,, I don't want insurance
- Anonymous On August 17, 2012 Medical
- Anonymous On August 23, 2012 don't know this individual
- Anonymous On September 14, 2012 health insurance scam/telemarketing
- Anonymous On September 17, 2012 health care unsolicited call
- Unknown On September 18, 2012 Insurance fraud
- K ay On October 10, 2012 Someone from this num just continues calling & the hang up !!!!!!!
- Rhonda On October 10, 2012 They phoned offering me health care insurance left msg on machine
- Anonymous On October 11, 2012 Insurance marketing
- Android User On July 11, 2012 Spam for sure
- iPhone User On July 11, 2012 Spam!!!
- iPhone User On July 11, 2012 STOP CALLING!!!!!!!!!
- iPhone User On July 12, 2012 Go away!!
- iPhone User On July 12, 2012 automated call, talks in regards health insurance
- iPhone User On July 13, 2012 Spam for health insurance
- iPhone User On July 13, 2012 Jag off
- iPhone User On July 16, 2012 How do i stop them????!!!!
- Android User On July 16, 2012 I shur wish they would lose my damm num
- iPhone User On July 17, 2012 Just don't respond
- iPhone User On July 17, 2012 A holes retain calling!! Don't answer!!
- Windows Phone Mango On July 18, 2012 return call & press 9 to be removed from list
- Kathy On July 20, 2012 Got a telephone call, no name, no voicemail. Spammer
- Android User On July 20, 2012 A-holes
- Kathy On July 22, 2012 Spammed me again, how can we stop this, I am on the no call list for my state.
- iPhone User On July 23, 2012 It's all day
- iPhone User On July 23, 2012 Selling health insurance. Spam!
- Kathy On July 23, 2012 today is the third time they phoned & didn't leave a message.
- Android User On July 24, 2012 they are sooo annoying.
- iPhone User On July 24, 2012 Just call & never leave a msg
- iPhone User On July 25, 2012 They attempt to sell you house sec
- iPhone User On July 25, 2012 SMH STOP CALLING MY PHONE!!!!
- Android User On July 27, 2012 according to previous... spammers
- iPhone User On July 31, 2012 Spam...
- Android User On July 31, 2012 Spammer alert7
- iPhone User On August 01, 2012 Call me almost all week
- Android User On August 02, 2012 selling insurance
- iPhone User On August 06, 2012 They better stop calling otherwise i will report them to the better business bureau & police
- Android User On August 06, 2012 annoying...stop calling
- iPhone User On August 07, 2012 Stop calling me
- Android User On August 08, 2012 want rings from this # to stop
- Bouathongsoumvang Phouangphet On September 18, 2012 thye just won't stopped calling me everyday
- Android User On September 27, 2012 they phoned me four * a day
- iPhone User On October 03, 2012 I did not answer, they did not leave a message.
- CJT On October 05, 2012 listend to whole msg, at the end, was offered a chance to be removed from the call list, which i did.
- iPhone User On October 11, 2012 first call from them
- iPhone User On October 15, 2012 Health insurance.
- On October 19, 2012 Keep calling above & above & won't stopped
- Android User On October 19, 2012 GFYS
- iPhone User On October 30, 2012 Stop calling!!!!!!
- An Android User On July 12, 2012 Stopping calling me ain't going to pick the telephone up
- An Android User On July 12, 2012 How did they obtain my # I just changed it less than a week ago?
- An Android User On July 12, 2012 Spammer
- An Android User On July 12, 2012 Solicitation for health insurance robot call
- An Android User On July 13, 2012 Heath insurance
- An Android User On July 13, 2012 Do I wanted few health insurance?
- An Android User On July 13, 2012 F